Planning Your Vacation Series

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Wizaexzde08/TJD7gfViL1I/AAAAAAAAAwQ/Jg8MQuHKoBk/s1600/Border.jpg
Update: {Free Printable Checklists} here

Pin It

As I plan my year out every January,
one of the things I do is plan our vacations.
Every year, our family does three "vacations"
and I like to schedule out the times
and get an idea for what we'll want do.

As I've been planning them this year,
I thought the tips, lists, and ideas
might be helpful for others too.

Join me for three different posts
on the three types of vacations we do.

They consist of:
{Couple Weekend Getaway}
{Family Vacation}
{Family Staycation}

We'll start with the Couple Weekend Getaway
so check back soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

 

1 comment:

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover