Free Christmas Graphics + Printable

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
So have you ever heard someone say
"I wish I had more time?'
My husband is really busy lately and
I hear him say this all the time.

Pin It

So for Christmas I'm giving him
MORE TIME!
I made this coupon and printed off a few
so he can get more time by me offering mine.
There's also a coupon for a lunch date included
and I'm using them for stocking stuffers.



And here's some free Christmas graphics,
again with no Terms of Service.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas!


How to Download Items:
  • Click on the image so it opens in a new window
  • Right click and select "Save Image As..." (Firefox) or "Save Picture As..." (Internet Explorer)
  • Save image on your computer














2 comments:

  1. thank you!!! It is so hard to find free gif images online to use in my MOPS newsletters! I will pin this so hopefully other MOPS groups will find you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! Happy Holidays!

      Delete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover