School Memory Book

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
 Now for sell in my Etsy Store for $6.99!
I've included a freebie of the 6 sample pages shown below for free here.
Enjoy!


The School Memory Book is finished!
This instant download is a massive 
PDF file of 87 colorful pages.


It's priced at $6.99 in my Etsy Store.



The School Journal includes: 
  • Cover
  • Growth Chart
  • Preschool to 12th Grade Journal Pages
    • Photo Page
    • Journal Page
    • School Days Pages with questions
    • About Me Pages with questions
    • Year Highlights Pages with questions


I had something similar growing up
and it's perfect because it gave me 
prompts and questions
to fill out for each school year.


It's simple, fast, and made a wonderful easy journal.
Mine is placed in a 3 ring binder
with a folder positioned
behind each year to add favorite school projects.

I'd love to hear your input and opinions!
I hope this makes things
a little cheaper and easier for you.
Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to download a few of the pages for free here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover