A Few More Patriotic Items


We've been out of town 
so much this last month
I've hardly had time to
whip up a few more graphics
for the 4th of July!
Here's a few more before
I finish the July kit
and start on an August one.
(These are completely
free and there is no 
Terms of Service so enjoy!)
At this point,
I would totally appreciate requests!
If you've got any ideas
or need something in particular,
I'm having a blast figuring 
out my new drawing tablet
so shoot me an email
or leave a comment
and I'd be happy to create
whatever you need at no charge.

Also,
I've been working really hard
on getting a video done 
that shows clips of how
I scrapbook with PowerPoint
so keep an eye out of you're interested
in seeing how easy (and basically free) it is.

Hope you had a wonderful
and safe 4th of July!
And thank you to those
who have left comments.
I really appreciate them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover