Changing It Up

Originally I was planning on 
posting a new scrapbook kit each month;
HOWEVER,
we're changing it up a bit
to hopefully make it easier for you.

I'll be posting a new graphic
as soon as it's completed
so you can download it instantly.

However, if you still like it all bundled,
at the end of the month,
I will also post the entire kit
in a post 
AND
archive them on my Other Freebies here.
(The bundled version will include the
black and white copies )

If you don't know how to download the
graphics from my posts :
1) Click on the graphic or clipart
2) A new window should open with the graphic
3) Right click on the graphic and choose "Save Image As" 
or "Save Picture As"
4) Save in desired location 
(I usually save them in
a special folder in my pictures folder.)

That being said, 
I'm super excited to start uploading
my patriotic clipart.
I love the 4th of July
and what it stands for
and honoring those who have
and who do so much for our country!
THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover